Senior Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Customer Trust & Partner Support team is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for making a big impact through innovation and delivering solutions at scale. In this role, you will own a payments experience used by Selling Partners across the globe, enabling seamless management of the account balance. You will identify and drive projects with substantial financial impact, and have ownership of a strategic vision serving multiple critical business objectives. You will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and operational teams to deliver results and create solutions that endure. The right candidate for this role is a strong owner, with a bias for action, the ability to dive deep, think big, and insist on the highest standards.
This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, challenge status quo, and solve complex problems in a rapidly evolving, ambiguous environment. The problem space is one with a tangible impact on Customers, Sellers, and Amazon. Are you a leader that is looking to work hard, have fun, and make history? If so, we can't wait to meet you.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, engineering or technology
• 6+ years of relevant work experience in product management
• Proven experience of utilizing data and analytics to identify opportunities, solve business problems, and drive product/process improvements
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and provide leadership in cross-functional environments Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop processes at scale.
• MBA or Graduate degree
• Prior experience in Payments, Risk/Fraud, or Compliance.
• Exhibits strong business judgment and a track record of using data driven analyses to influence decisions
• Intermediate level SQL skills
• Experience with agile product development methodology.
• Demonstrated ability to influence without power
• Ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• Experience creating and executing business plans
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top