Senior Product Manager
- Windhof, Luxembourg
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a fair-play environment for both our Customers and our Selling Partners. To get there, we need motivated, hard-working people. If you would like to contribute to building a simple EU selling experience where global SPs grow across EU on the timeline appropriate to their business and without incremental VAT compliance friction, this is your chance to make history.
The EU Tax compliance product team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to set up the vision for EU Tax compliance enforcement system, work with the stakeholder teams to identity the automation opportunity and build up the roadmap to achieve the minimal manual touch in the process, and ensure zero-defect rate in enforcement actions.
You will define product requirements, technical architecture and design, dependencies, drive projects end-to-end, and collaborate with technical and business teams to develop solutions needed to support new and existing legislations. You will shape our technology strategy in a rapidly evolving environment. With stakeholders across the company across retail, marketplace, technology, catalog, and operations, you will have frequent opportunities to influence significant decisions. We have very good relationships with our stakeholder teams, and we want to maintain this while we continue to scale and grow.
• Define product roadmaps for Tax compliance enforcement system, and acts as a subject matter expert for the tool sets used for EU Tax compliance enforcement.
• Ensure appropriate coordination and communication with relevant business and cross functional stakeholders
• Understand business needs through direct customer interactions and through benchmarking
Address barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders
• Partner with other product and program managers across Tax Compliance, Tax Advisory, and CTPS teams to identify and influence development of new products, features, and functionality
• Keep abreast with emerging technologies and innovate scalable solution to find new efficiencies in existing programs
5+ years of product development experiences
Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple technical projects from concept to deployment
Master Degree: business administration or computer science, with specialization in project/program management
Strong understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality bar with low operational overhead
Solid communication and negotiation skills to prioritize projects and get commitments from internal stakeholders, including software development managers, engineers, program managers, and leaders at multiple levels across operations, legal, and business areas
Proven track record of being able to learn, develop and implement new technologies, ideas and initiatives.
Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail and solid organizational skills
Understanding of Python or other programing language
Back to top