Senior Product Manager
- Cambridge, MA
The Furniture team is looking for a smart, analytical, and driven Supply Chain Manager to help create a best-in-class experience for our customers and help improve the efficiency of our overall supply chain including creating and driving new initiatives. Furniture is one of the newest and fastest growing businesses at Amazon, and its unique CX and operational complexities create exciting opportunities to innovate on behalf of both customers and vendors. In this role, you will work closely with the leadership team to develop our long-term strategic plan. You will also develop key metrics, business requirements, and performance indicators to measure overall success.
We are seeking a business leader with a broad skill set who demonstrates analytical horsepower, deep curiosity to uncover how things work, excellent business judgment, and a passion for innovation and experimentation.
• Examine the P&L and define success metrics, including evaluating entitlement and goals of identified initiatives and projects.
• Work with cross-functional teams to make decisions over complex problems.
• Confidently present to Amazon senior leadership as well as other large audiences.
• The ability to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or too small.
• MBA or other advanced degree in Supply Chain/Operations, Engineering, Statistics, or Finance.
• Proven ability to analyze complex data sets.
• Strong data analysis, problem-solving and project management skills.
• Demonstrated experience successfully launching products, services or projects.
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
• Ability to thrives in a high energy, ambiguous environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
• High attention to detail and experience handling, contending priorities simultaneously.
• History of collaboration and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Back to top