Senior Product Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own a segment of our business and be measured on growth and quality metrics.
You will need to set the strategy, objectives and success metrics, build the roadmap, write product requirement documents, PRFAQs, influence business and tech stakeholders to achieve your goals.
You will own Arabic customers experience in MENA (SA, EG, and AE), by defining and delivering Quality Arabic Language initiatives and tech products. You will be required to collaborate with various workstreams, product managers, UX, linguists, technology, and business leaders across Amazon. The ideal candidate would have a broad skillset including analytical horsepower, business judgment, technical aptitude, strong influencing skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world-class shopping experience for our customers.
You will articulate and deliver comprehensive customer insights to better understand opportunities to improve the shopping experience of our customers. Think big and own the long-term vision to improve customer experience. Lead and own the product roadmap to improve the end-to-end customer journey. Own communications with internal and external tech and business teams in Catalog, Search, and CX. Partner with senior leaders to drive cross-organizational initiatives.
• Arabic language proficiency is a must
• 6+ years of Product Management related experience
• Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, or related fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Demonstrated success leading project delivery for large, cross functional products / programs
• Experience working with software engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements
• Strong organizational planning and development skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Experience with Internationalization and Localization, tailoring customer experiences to local customer needs
• Master's degree in business, engineering or a related field
• Experience with conducting customer/user research
• Track record of hiring and developing high-performing team
Back to top