Senior Product Manager
Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery and one of the cornerstones of AWS. We bring the Internet closer to end users, speeding up the user experience. CloudFront integrates with other Amazon Web Services to give developers and businesses an easy way to distribute content (webpages, games, movies, live streams, etc.) to end users with low latency and high data transfer speeds. CloudFront uses a global network of edge locations to cache and route requests to the best possible location based on known latency, available capacity and many other factors. We build for massive scale and performance.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the growth of Amazon CloudFront service. The CloudFront team is seeking a Senior Product Manager with broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytical background to drive increased customer adoption and usage for CloudFront. Your responsibilities will include understanding customers needs, market and competitive trends in different customer segments across geographies and industry segments and drive go-to-market efforts to increase customer acquisition, adoption and usage. You will define what success in your business will look like on a quarterly and annual basis, and scope out and define the cadences and processes needed to grow your businesses and work with others to automate them.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with cross-functional teams including engineering, finance and marketing. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs.
- 3+ years of outbound product management or analytical product marketing experience, preferably with Internet business experience
- 3+ years experience driving business decisions that grow adoption and usage of technical services including pricing analysis, customer targeting and segmentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel. Basic understanding of SQL strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms
- 5+ years of product management experience with strong focus on outbound efforts
- Proficient with web services, computer networking, security domains
- Experience in related industry or product/service is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
- History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top