Senior Product Manager
Do you enjoy innovating on behalf of some of the largest players in the payments industry? Are you looking for a role with end-to-end solution ownership in a large and growing business?
The Amazon Incentive business drives significant revenue and profit margin to Amazon by providing corporate clients with Amazon Gift Cards and subscription products to help businesses run effective consumer promotions, loyalty programs, employee recognition programs, and reimbursement programs. Our largest clients integrate Amazon GCs into their own solutions and transact with us using a set of APIs. We are planning to significantly expand the API program, enhance our integration capabilities, invent new use cases, and enhance the value we offer our partners. We are looking for a star product manager to lead the effort.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work directly with enterprises to learn about their business and help them architect innovative payments solutions. You will lead cross functional teams of Amazon stakeholders to turn your vision into reality. You will be responsible for building the business case, defining the end to end solution, defining product features, prioritizing resources, and building innovative products that will transform the payments industry.
Core Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify new opportunities for Amazon to innovate on behalf of customers.
- Define end to end opportunities and business cases for new product investments.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify product requirements for current and future products supported by intimate knowledge of existing customers and non-customers (prospects and competitors)
- Establish goals and supporting business metrics and indicators for best in class products
- Execution of Incentives solutions across stakeholders (Clients, Development/Engineering, Customer Experience and Usability, Operations, Sales, Legal/Compliance, and Accounting)
- Effectively manage expectations and resolve conflicts that balance customer and company needs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software product management or program management experience
- Proven experience identifying customer needs, inventing new ways to meet those needs, and translating into business and product requirements
- Demonstrable experience juggling multiple priorities and providing leadership to deliver results in cross-functional environments
- Demonstrable analytical and quantitative skills with a track record of using hard data and metrics to make business decisions and evaluate results
- Strong verbal/written communication in English, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external teams
- Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative customer-facing products
- Payments industry experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with B2B products
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms the vision into a reality
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices and product management methodology
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top