Senior Product Manager
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company by offering earth's largest selection at great prices. Hardlines ACES is looking for an innovative, data-driven Sr. Product Manager to develop products and mechanisms to accelerate growth for top brands on Amazon retail.
We're looking for a talented Sr. Product Manager to work with Tech and BI teams to develop and launch products to influence Amazon's growth through new and relevant brand-focused growth opportunities. More specifically, you will partner with central teams to develop tools and establish processes to improve Amazon's segment share across top brands for US Hardlines categories.
The key strategic objectives and responsibilities for this role include:
• Strategic planning: Working with senior leadership to identify brands with highest growth opportunity and partner with stakeholders across functions on growth opportunities through new selection, improved instock, and higher discoverability.
• BI Roadmap: Identify relevant reporting required by Retail category teams to deep dive into selection gaps, supply chain defects, and discoverability drivers; and work with the HL ACES BI teams to deliver on the reporting needs.
• Influence partners: Influence central teams including retail categories, Retail Systems, Operations, BI, and Pricing to launch process enhancements focused on top brands.
The ideal candidate will be customer obsessed, have a hunger for analytics, extensive experience working with data and product management, and solid communication skills. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and an ability to think strategically in a quick-paced, ambiguous setting. You will identify blockers, ruthlessly prioritize, and influence central teams without direct reporting relationship to deliver results. You are data obsessed, excel at distinguishing signal from noise, and develop data-driven insights. You will communicate effectively with cross-functional teams (product management, business intelligence, software engineers, sales and international partners) and inspire trust when presenting to senior leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, consulting, or business/analytical experience
• 5+ years of experience working in program or product management.
• Outstanding analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all cross functional teams (technical and business)
• Proven ability of handling ambiguity and presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
• A strong track record of project delivery for cross-functional projects
• Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Master's degree in business, economics, engineering, math or computer science
• Project and/or program management experience working with stakeholders or sponsors at the executive level
• A working knowledge of ecommerce
• SQL knowledge and experience
Back to top