Senior Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
For millions of customers worldwide, the Amazon name is synonymous with delivery and the Cross-Border Delivery Experience (XB DEX) team provides global customers with innovative ways to get what they want and need, enabling the choices they make on every order, every day. XB DEX defines, builds, launches and manages customer-facing delivery programs and the CX features presented to millions of customers every day from Search through Checkout. XB DEX also owns the cross-border ship options, associated speeds and pricing we offer, and the underlying systems required to deliver this experience. Together, XB DEX is changing how customers experience delivery from the speed, convenience, and selection features they see on the site every day, to launching delivery benefits and new programs for customers around the world. The XB DEX team continues to innovate with delivery speed initiatives for customers with the objective ensuring Amazon continues to own 'fast' in the minds of our customers.
The Senior Product Manager will own the vision & strategy around ship pricing and will lead the dynamic ship pricing product for all export enabled marketplaces, driving benefits to our end customers based in 190+ countries. The right candidate will be able to assess what is most important for customers and our business, act boldly and lead change. You will lead the end-to-end lifecycle of our cross-border delivery pricing product, from idea development to requirements gathering, through customer-facing launch. Successful candidates will have a history of driving deep insights from complex data, have exceptional business judgement including financial acumen to quickly assess the viability of key decisions, and the ability to write compelling business documents and drive outcomes for senior leadership at Amazon. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be absolutely critical to succeed in this role. This is a high visibility role from Day 1 and you will get to define the evolution of machine learning based ship pricing models.
• BS/BA degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management or technology development
• Experience delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
• Experience defining a product roadmap and leading programs that meet aggressive goals and deadlines
• Quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence and engage senior executives
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top