Senior Product & Customer Insights Manager
- Bethlehem, PA
Are you customer-obsessed and eager to propose opportunities and influence business decisions to improve the Seller experience of Amazon's thriving marketplace? Amazon is looking for an experienced, talented, and highly motivated individual to join our Seller Experience team.
As a Senior Product & Customer Insights Manager on our team you will diagnose current Amazon marketplace services, metrics, and processes internally and externally (e.g., comparisons with industry trends), identify opportunities, specify tools/systems requirements for development, prescribe future state recommendations and strategies, and validate the improvement effort. You will help contribute to and own our Seller roadmap, and will innovate and build new methodologies and products to continuously iterate and improve the Seller Experience - all in an effort to better serve our Sellers.
You will help Amazon continually raise the bar and help achieve our vision: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company (remember, for Amazon, Sellers are also our customers). If this role is right for you, you will be excited about the opportunity to be our Seller's advocate and influence their experience on Amazon! The right candidate must possess an end-to-end understanding of Seller practices, excellent analytical skills, knowledge of product management practices, project management experience, and a track record of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute end-to-end operational analysis programs which result in impactful Seller experience enhancements;
• Own and drive studies across multiple product lines (e.g. media, consumer electronics, apparel, etc.) and departments (Marketplace, Operations, CS etc.) including all scoping with local and international business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior management worldwide;
• Partner with senior business leaders across the company in developing programs and communicating/following-up on actionable findings and implementation;
• Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities;
• Continuously innovate and improve process to optimize program efficiencies;
• Develop new methodologies and standards for measuring and benchmarking internally.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years of experience (or 5 + Masters Degree) in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Minimum 7+ years in an international work environment in areas such as management consulting, internet, retail, consumer goods or research firms.
Advanced degree (e.g., MBA) preferred • Experience in the Seller/Marketplace space
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
• Proven history of having worked across cross-functional teams and functions
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting)
• Facilitation experience at all levels of the organization; must be comfortable addressing both large and small audiences
• Demonstrated knowledge of key business financial metrics
• Diverse work experience/background
• Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
• Passion for customer experience combined with business curiosity and a strategic viewpoint
• Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
• Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others
• Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
• Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top