Senior Practice Leader - Global Financial Services
- Seattle, WA
Do you have IT leadership or consulting experience with Global Financial Services institutions? Have you built and led successful, global IT consulting practices? Do you have broad financial Services domain expertise, and technical skills that cut across all layers of enterprise IT and Cloud technology stacks? Can you build and lead professional consulting teams that lead strategic consulting engagements from pre-sales to implementation?
The Global Financial Services Professional Services (GFS ProServe) team at Amazon Web Services is looking for experienced and motivated technical managers to develop and grow a team of senior-level, customer-facing, financial industry knowledgeable consultants. You will help hire and develop the industry's best Customer Delivery Architects and Technical Engagement Managers.
In addition to being effective in shaping your team's pre-sales and delivery skills, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right. You will develop c-level relationships at the largest financial institutions, and participate in strategic customer meetings. As a part of the GFS ProServe leadership team, you will drive strategic professional services engagements and revenue growth across a broad set of Global Financial Services customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Build and lead great teams - attract top technical talent and build a high performing team comprising Financial Services Customer Delivery Architects and Technical Engagement Managers.
• Deliver Results - Help drive revenue growth and manage your team to deliver KPIs targets such as utilization.
• Oversee Engagements - Ensure strategic engagements' success by setting up project governance processes and participating in project steering committee meetings.
• Customer Engagement - Build critical relationships with executive-level customer decision-makers across IT and lines of business.
• Significant technology pre-sales management and consulting technology practice management experience
• Significant experience in Enterprise Architecture, Application Development, or Infrastructure Architecture in the Financial Services Industry or Financial Services aligned consulting or technology firms.
• Experience in managing large consulting programs or technology initiatives.
• Experience leading teams of Global Account Architects, Global Client Advisors, Global Solution Architects in the Financial Services Industry.
• Experience in product or consulting sales management.
• Broad-based knowledge of cloud platform services, cloud-native architectures, and cloud infrastructure.
• Work experience in Banking, Capital Markets, Payments, Insurance, or other segments within the Financial Services Industry.
• Broad understanding of one or more Financial Services domains such as Payment processing, Core Banking, Core Insurance, Front and Middle Office Trading, Enterprise Risk Management, and Anti Financial Crime.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Back to top