Senior PM - Supply Chain Programs
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to support EU Supply Chain Programs in our EU headquarters in the city of Luxembourg.
The Supply Chain Programs, are a corner stone of amazon's strategy to innovate in behalf of our customers. It incorporates Direct Imports from Asia, Pan EU Distribution Services and Amazon's Dropship program. We cover strategic, commercial, planning and ordering aspects of the business and work closely with various operations and compliance teams across the globe. We strive for better availability for our customers and most efficient supplies from various sourcing countries across the globe.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong mix of product management, analytical and influential skills. You will be able to balance innovative thinking with the ability to earn trust across a wide part of the organization. You will be able to work cross-functionally, drive projects end-to-end, build strong relationships, as well as having demonstrable experience in senior stakeholder management. You will partner closely with Amazon teams across EU, in Seattle and other regions around the world. You make smart decisions and are seen as an expert in your field.
Key responsibilities include:
• Design and define products that help to automate processes, simplify the access for vendors to amazon's supply chain and optimize out sourcing mix.
• Contributing to the product roadmap and vision, developing the business and product strategy
• Drive the delivery of critical business initiatives and manage all aspects of multiple work-streams (e.g. project planning, communication, reporting)
• Improve the overall vendor experience for large scales initiatives across Supply Chain Programs, including tools, messaging, testing and incentives.
• Managing and influencing key stakeholders across multiple business functions (i.e. Tech Teams, Compliance, Operations, Supply Chain)
• Building on existing WW practice, always look to develop consistency wherever possible and appropriate and share best practices across the EU marketplaces.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical, business or analytical discipline
• 5+ years experience in management consulting, product management, business development, retail, FMCG, e-commerce or a related field
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Effective analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Excel skills
• Master of Business Administration
• SQL proficiency
• Highly organised and results oriented, with a problem-solving aptitude
• Demonstrated ability to drive successful projects, influencing a wide range of people at all decision-making levels
• High attention to detail, confident in managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top