Senior Payroll Analyst - Spain
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Do you love payroll? Come do payroll differently with us!
We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a complex role, to take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Does it sound great? What will you be working on?
• Own the payroll processing cycle for a country or a company depending on size and complexity
• Payroll Balances and controls at input and output (Source to Gross, Gross to Net)
• Payroll Accounting support
• Complex payroll queries & escalations
• Vendor operations management
• Point of contact for stakeholders (Benefits, Compensation, Stock Options, HR Services, Local HR, Recruitment, Accounting, Treasury and others)
• Projects: process improvement (Six Sigma), country expansions, new payroll setup
Can you handle more?
• You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
• You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings!
• You can use your ideas to run your own projects!
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2,200 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• 4+ years of experience in Spanish Payroll
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
• Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
• Experience with Spanish Labor Code, Taxation, Social Security System
• Deep knowledge of personal income tax legislation, labor law
• Familiar with SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP software
• Experience with process transitions
• Sense of innovation
Back to top