Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing at a staggering pace in terms of revenue, customers, people, and complexity.
Role Summary: Reporting to the AWS EMEA Partner Success Operations Lead, this role is responsible for continuously contributing to evolving forecasting models, analyze historic results, and make business recommendations to senior management based on those analyses all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity.
This will include working with the EMEA Partner Success team to develop, propose and implement the Business processes, systems, and reports that help optimize Business functions to meet organizational goals and initiatives.
The EMEA Partner Success Operations Manager will contribute to managing improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to help increase the availability and granularity of actionable data to AWS's partners. This position also manages the administration and execution of the team's goals, including segmentation of goals, measurement of goal attainment.
This role can be located in every location in EMEA.
Responsibilities: Lead planning process and run the operational cadence of activities, few examples would be Quarterly and Monthly business reviews, Offsite site strategy workshops, target planning. Track and report all key performance indicators, goals, efficiency and trend analyses during monthly business reviews Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards Working with the EMEA Partner Success team, provide assistance on forecasting analysis and processes. Analyze data and trends to make informed recommendations to managers and drive changes Define requirements for specific tooling to support processes and optimize day to day work Collaborate with other Operations Managers e.g in Partner Management and Partner Core to identify and implement best practices. Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs.
• Long-term relevant experience in a Finance, Sales/Marketing Operations, Business Operations, or other related fields
• Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tool utilized for CRM, variable compensation, revenue reporting, forecasting etc
• Technical proficiency in Excel and preferably Tableau/Quicksight.
• Strong business-process design experience
• Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
• Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
• MBA, Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related
• Field Familiarity with SalesForce data reporting Experience and familiarity with the AWS platform, products, solutions and capabilities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.