Senior Partner Solutions Architect, GSI
- Vancouver, Canada
As a Partner Solutions Architect at AWS, you'll build and own the technical relationship with the partner and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they are enabled on AWS services so they can help customers get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
You'll manage the overall technical relationship between AWS and the partner, making recommendations in line with AWS best practices on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to help the partner deliver projects successfully on behalf of the customers. You will help the partner build AWS capability at scale within their cloud practices and CCOEs and work with AWS Training & Certification team to drive certifications.
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically, and be very comfortable to engaging with partner at all levels (C-level, Sales, Partner Alliance Managers, tech SMEs, etc.), and would be an influencer by nature to provide thought leadership to the partner and earn their trust.
Internally, you will be the voice of the partner, promoting their capabilities and offerings, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS partners about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
This role is within the DACH organization and you would be working with a reknown Global Systems Integrator (GSI) partner.
Up to 30% travel is required. The position is available in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf or virtual location in Germany.
• Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
• Experience working in a customer and /or partner facing technical consulting role.
• Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
• A passion for technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
• Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
• Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
• In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
• Experience working with large GSI partner
• Experience working in a role which involved public speaking
• AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Back to top