Senior Partner Solutions Architect - Connect
- Seattle, WA
Contact Center business on public cloud rapidly growing. We're seeing more and more innovative work being done with Contact center services and relevant AI/ML technologies. We are looking for a technical leader who will work closely with the consulting partners and Amazon Connect service teams. Someone devoted to enable consulting partners about Amazon Connect and develop their Contact Center practices.
As the right candidate, you should have deep technical experience working with technologies related to Contact Center, WFM, WFO space. You must be familiar with the ecosystem of consulting partners in the Contact Center space, and will leverage this knowledge to help build practices with AWS Connect services.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers and partners at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building solutions that run in virtualized environments. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers and consultants at both top consulting partners and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be a technical trusted advisor for partners enabling on Amazon Connect service team.
• Provide architectural guidance and best practices to the partners and internal teams about Amazon Connect services.
• Thought Leadership - Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, white-papers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, White-papers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
• Develop and nurture an AWS internal community of Contact Center related Subject Matter Experts along with partner capabilities
• Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
• Serve as a key member of the partner business development team helping to ensure customer and partner success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between partners, service engineering teams and support.
This position can be based anywhere where we have Amazon presence.
• 7+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience
• 5+ years working with software and hardware solutions used in large enterprises
• 5+ years in customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions.
• 5+ years experience in Contact Center technologies
• Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
• Experience with software development with relevant experience and passion for getting hands dirty with code/scripting (e.g, python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
• Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions
• Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as REST, WebRTC and SIP
• Experience working across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
• Hands on experience as a software delivery engineer, manager, system development engineer or developer support engineer
• Experience deploying and/or manager of production-grade Contact Center solutions on public cloud platforms
• Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or math highly desired
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top