Senior Partner Solutions Architect - Business Consulting & Advisory Partners
- Sydney, Australia
In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing the AWS platform to the key Business Consulting & Advisory Partners (BCAP) across the ANZ area so they can advise our joint customers on the right approach to adopt cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require cooperation and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking to technical teams as well as consultants who regularly influence the board and C-level executives of our Enterprise clients. The right candidate will have experience in leading global IT transformation and technology strategy with enterprise companies, demonstrated experience in developing strategic technical initiatives, a proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex customer engagements, and excellent communication skills.
If you are a problem solver with broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives with our strategic partners you will enjoy this role.
In this role you will develop and execute workshops with partner consultants and executives, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to technical inquiries.
As a Solution Architect focused on our strategic business partners within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and take initiative to produce results on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the AWS platform across our partner community.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing for the community of BCAP partners
• Able to create business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems inter operate within the organization
• Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
• Assist our partners by enabling them on AWS services by delivering workshops, lead white boarding sessions & being the key technical advisor to them on AWS services.
• Guide and mentor our strategic partner consultants by connecting them with our other teams and initiatives around Mass Migrations, SAP, Digital Innovation in order to drive common outcomes to our joint customers. You will be comfortable with both business and technical aspects of these initiatives.
• Work with the digital and engineering groups within the BCAP partners to build up their AWS competencies and joint solutions.
• Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical white-papers, technical case studies, or blog posts with our partners
• Understand diverse perspectives of technical vision, creativity, technical acumen, and deep AWS technical skills by jointly designing and developing industry and vertical solutions
• Passion for technology with some hands on experience within the last three years
• Able to deliver technical presentations to a wide and senior audience
• Past experience leading white boarding sessions and delivering workshops to architects, operations staff, developers, and cloud technologists
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and act tactically, about business, product, and technical challenges
• Technology Breadth: Demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
• Technology Depth: Demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least a couple of technology areas such as Machine Learning, IoT, Mobile & Analytics.
• Exhibit the attributes of learn and be curious by demonstrating the ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team in order to incorporate information about new technologies and business models
• 10+ years of IT experience
• Cloud experience with at least one of the major public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Demonstrated ownership and involvement in a recent large Enterprise IT project or software development effort
• Experience writing technical content, white papers, technical articles, or blog posts
• AWS Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level, AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level; and AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified Devops Engineer - Professional
Back to top