Senior Partner Solutions Architect
- Perth, Australia
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on the Spanish market within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon Compute, Storage, Database and Networking) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
• The deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing
• Customer facing skills ideally gained within a partner organization and have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Roles & Responsibilities:
• As a key member of the AWS Partner Management team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators. This includes:
• Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide for example for summits, workshops, product launches and other external events.
• Champion AWS partners
• Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform. Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
• Evangelize AWS services and solutions to the wide partner community
• This position is based in Madrid
• Some travel may be required
• The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
• Experience working with end user or developer communities.
• Experience supporting partners and programs.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Maths or Technical background is highly desired
• Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
• Experience working with AWS technologies from a dev/ops perspective
• AWS Certification (recommended not mandatory), eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Back to top