Senior Partner Marketing Manager Technology Partners
- Seattle, WA
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to develop and build awareness, create demand and drive revenue with a select group of strategic technology partners in North America.
In the Partner Marketing Manager role you will work with a select group of strategic technology partners to help the partners develop and deliver partner led demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will act as the primary marketing contact for these strategic partner including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will be the partner's primary marketing contact and will be responsible for educating the partner on AWS marketing tools, resources and MDF usage.
The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. You will work closely with the partners and the partner sales team to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market to with a joint value proposition for using AWS. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
This role is open to role being based out of any US-based Amazon Corporate office. Relocation assistance to Seattle only.
• Work closely with the global Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Partner Business Development (PDM) to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
• Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives and measures of success across the strategic technology partnership.
• Develop and execute best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS compute services.
• Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
• Facilitate executive alignment between AWS and partner leadership-managing executive business reviews, dashboards and reporting.
• Manage annual partner MDF budget-tracking accruals, marketing spend and reimbursement claims
• Work the marketing alliance and AWS product marketing to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in enterprise software space
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner community
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Strong working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
• Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners and attend events
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top