Senior Partner Marketing Manager - EMEA GSI Team Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed regional partner marketing leader to drive demand generation and opportunities for Amazon Web Services' (AWS) cloud computing platform with Global System Integrator (GSI) partners in EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
This role will be responsible for executing a strategy that will result in successful marketing and demand generation programs with the partner. In this role, the successful candidate will partner with AWS partner sales, key stakeholders from marketing, PR and business development teams, to ensure that we have excellent communication and GTM engagements with the partner. Key activities will entail increasing the partner engagement, being a contributor to the joint marketing events, and marketing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS in the EMEA.
Successful candidates must have prior marketing and business development experience working at a top technology vendor or a global system integrator, and must use this understanding to build and execute targeted and integrated marketing campaigns focused on marketing "to", "through" and "with" GSI partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and Execute our EMEA GSI Marketing Strategy in alignment with the EMEA Enterprise field marketing strategy
- Own a core set of EMEA-wide "to partner" engagement and communication programs to ensure partners are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer. - Work directly with the partners to build and execute joint-marketing plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services across the enterprise segment.
- Manage and administer the associated budgets and relevant contracts for campaigns, vendors and sponsorships.
- Act as the primary marketing contact for the GSI partners in EMEA with the Partner Sales Team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
- Responsible for being the voice of EMEA into the Global GSI Marketing team driving alignment on goals, strategy, resourcing, roles and responsibilities, reporting and measurement and ensure EMEA priorities are built into the planning process. -Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team at both a pan-EMEA and local level to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the AWS marketing priorities across EMEA.
- Drive Interlock and Integration of partners into Global Enterprise Marketing Programs through scalable repeatable program frameworks
- Lead the GSI Marketing team in EMEA responsible for day to day team management, development, performance management and reporting
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing in high-technology companies
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Experience managing complex and multi-faceted Account Based Marketing programs with the ability to drive projects and teams through completion.
• Experience driving business and marketing with and through GSI partners.
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred.
• Experience in providing enterprise bid support
• Experience working with sales leadership and teams in driving pipeline and revenue
• Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners
• Experience of team management and development
• Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale
• Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/service
• Experience in developing compelling joint content and working knowledge of digital marketing, social media and public relations
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving industry
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top