Senior Partner Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to develop and build awareness, create demand and drive revenue with a select group of strategic partners in North America.
In the Senior Partner Marketing Manager role you will work with a select group of strategic system integrators, consulting partners, resellers, and/or distributors to help the partners develop and deliver partner led demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will act as the primary marketing contact for these strategic partner including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will be the partner's primary marketing contact and will be responsible for educating the partner on AWS marketing tools, resources and MDF usage.
The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. You will work closely with the partners and the partner sales team to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market to with a joint value proposition for using AWS. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
Position may be located in Seattle or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
-6+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in enterprise software space
-Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner community
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Strong working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
• Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners and attend events
• Familiarity with SFDC and Marketo preferred
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Benefits overview: https://amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/benefitsoverview-us
Back to top