Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With our first-party insights, 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, Amazon properties, and third-party publishers and exchangesbrands can reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
Performance Advertising's vision is to enable advertisers of all sizes with self-service products to build their brand and business at Amazon delivering sophisticated automation for novices and powerful controls for expert users. We are focused on continuous exploration of contexts and creative formats where advertising delivers value to customers and advertisers. Our products are auction based, cost-per-click, and drive traffic within the Amazon shopping experience addressing lower and mid-funnel marketing goals. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class, highly performant advertising products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing fast with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. Our products range from performance ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platform.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will work directly with tool providers, who provide API solution to a wide range of clients that sell on Amazon, and you need to structure and manage strong relationships with them. You will serve as a product specialist, educating them on the product solutions and best practices, while growing the existing partnership. You must be results-driven, continually identifying opportunities for improving partner collaboration and performance. You must also have strong analytical skills, and be able to work with complex data sets and in ambiguous situations. In addition, candidates should be willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly to contribute to ambitious growth plans. This is a critical role as your efforts will drive partner commitment, revenue growth and product improvements.
• Build functional partnerships with tool providers. Serve as a consultative product expert, helping to guide partners' business development plan and product adoption, to ensure the right integration of our advertising offering into their solution. Work across their top management and developer teams to ensure smooth collaboration, program delivery, quality, and reach their performance goals.
• Work closely with internal marketing and education teams on a holistic partner communication plan related to new feature launches and program changes.
• Work with technical account management, engineering, and product teams to ensure that our Advertising APIs fulfill the needs of our external partners.
• Uncover the business needs of our key partners and develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product roadmap.
• Identify and design innovative solutions to provide the benefits of program management engagement at scale.
• Manage a portfolio of partners using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these partners' ongoing independent growth and success.
Change the world by build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click performance advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Have impact by managing the go-to-market strategy and adoption of the advertising solution through partner channel, with functional expertise in marketing/advertising, account management, and program management.
• Bachelor degree and work experience in digital marketing / advertising.
• Demonstrated experience and success leading impactful, cross-functional projects
• Outstanding MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• BA or other related Master's degree
• Knowledge or experience of working in the digital advertising space
• Fluency in English and Mandarin
• Passion for eCommerce and/or digital marketing and a track record of delivering outstanding results
• Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Relevant product management/relationship management work experience in the online industry
• Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
• Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
• Experience with performance marketing
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.