Senior Music Licensing Manager, Amazon Studios
We are seeking a Music Licensing Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting Amazon Video and Amazon Studios.
The Director of Music Licensing will work closely with the Head of Music Licensing and will perform an integral part in negotiating global PRO deals for the Amazon Video team. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have experience in music licensing and managing relationships specifically with collective management organizations (Performance Rights Organizations). The role requires a deep understanding of the landscape and network of global PROs. In addition, the candidate will be expected to leverage strong negotiating and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively across internal divisions and with external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing company. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever-changing digital entertainment business.
- • 6+ years' experience of Performance Rights Organization (PRO) music licensing
- • Deep Understanding and Knowledge of Film/TV music licensing, PRO territories and PRO market trends
- • Goal Orientated and self-motivated
- • Music Licensing Experience with digital platforms
- • JD or Master's Degree a plus
- • Strong Negotiation Skills
- • Strong verbal and Written Communication Skills
- • Strong Project Management Skills
- • Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
- • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- • Adept at learning new software and web based tools
- JD or Masters Degree a plus
- Goal Orientated and self-motivated
- Music Licensing Experience
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Adept at learning new software and web based tools
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top