Senior Marketing Manager - Polish speaker
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to support Amazon's fast growing customer base in Poland. You will be responsible for designing and executing the online content strategy and for driving customer conversion across all product categories to support Polish-speaking customers in their customer journey. The role will require in depth understanding of merchandising principles, customer journey and success criteria. You will be required to dive deep into site analytics to make the customer journey and navigation simpler.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in online marketing management within the retail industry. A successful candidate for this role is an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. The candidate must also have proven data analysis skills and success in delivering customer engagement by helping customer discovery and adoption of new products as well as be a passionate advocate for customers, their on-site experience, and their ongoing interaction with Amazon.
The position will initially be based at our European headquarters in Luxembourg, and relocation will be required in the medium-term.
• 8+ years of experience of which 5 years in ecommerce.
• Ability to harness data to make decisions.
• Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and project planning.
• Demonstrated experience using analytical skills and the ability to use customer research and data to develop on-line marketing strategies.
• Strong communication skills (oral/written) with a proven ability to influence others.
• Proven record of accomplishment collaborating successfully with internal teams and delivering results.
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in English and Polish.
• Online marketing experience.
• Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics.
• Track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social, and email.
• Track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that drive long-term results.
• Master's degree or equivalent.
Back to top