Senior Marketing Manager, DACH, AWS Training & Certification (Any EMEA location)
- Munich, Germany
Cloud Computing technology is changing the world.
AWS Training and Certification helps both individuals and organisations build their skills to get the most out of the cloud, helping transform careers and organisations.
We are looking for individuals who want to help us build this exciting future. If you have a passion for marketing that supports the builders of tomorrow please read on...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to help drive the AWS Training and Certification offering in EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing training and certification business, focusing on the DACH region (located in any EMEA office)
The main responsibilities of this role will be to develop and own the strategic marketing plan that drives demand for AWS Training & Certification services for both individuals and organisations.
This includes planning and delivering demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing.
As a core part of the EMEA team you will partner with the Training Delivery Manager(s), Marketing, and Regional Sales teams. This includes participating in business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder's teams.
Are you an experienced Field Marketing Manager with a passion for technology?
Come build the future with us.
• Relevant senior experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role
• Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
• Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, IT, engineering or related discipline
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English and German
• Experience using Marketing Automation tools (e.g., Marketo) and Salesforce
• Experience in digital marketing program management
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top