Senior Marketing / Campaign Manager, Cross-Channel Mass Advertising
- Bengaluru, India
XCM is looking for a highly organized and motivated leader to own strategic planning for one of our key priorities in Japan. XCM's mission is to build the most measurably effective, integrated marketing capability we can, so we can increase the number of customers, improve customer purchase frequency, grow 'must-win' programs and improve key customer perceptions which build the Amazon brand.
This position will work closely with senior leaders, including insight and creative teams, media and other communication channels, and stakeholders across the wider business and externally, developing and executing integrated marketing activities. We are looking for someone who is thrives in complex and fast-paced environments and can both individually design and execute focused mass communications activities, and lead cross-channel, cross-functional programs, often simultaneously. The successful candidate will need to be highly resourceful, customer focused, be able to dive into analytical detail and be able to extract strategic implications from that analysis, and have the ability to influence others, leading cross-functional teams.
This role will partner with cross-functional teams to develop cross-channel marketing activities, including mass advertising and owned and operated channels. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop of strategic integrated marketing plans to address strategic business objectives
- Lead integrated marketing and mass communications plans, inc. channel strategies
- Develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns, inc. bespoke activity for Japan and/or localization / adaptation of global campaigns.
- Collaborate with local and international stakeholders to identify insights, share learnings , shape strategies and design and execute campaigns
- Partner with and manage (internal / external) creative teams
- Coordinate executional specific with cross functional teams (inc. deals, legal, business etc.)
- Manage creative asset development and delivery across multiple channels
- Work with measurement and insight teams to evaluate activities, building learnings for future activities
The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing leader with broad understanding of brand marketing, advertising and creative strategy and how to maximize results across channels. Basic qualifications must include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years or relevant experience in integrated, cross-channel communications (e.g. strategic planning, brand management, campaign development)
- Strong ability to communicate, present and influence within multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (inc. English and Japanese)
- Self-motivated, with ability to maintain a high quality of work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong project management skills, coordinating activities across multiple teams
- Detail orientation and experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Understanding of marketing measurement methodologies
Back to top