Senior Manager/Principal Product Manager, Fire TV
- Sunnyvale, CA
Fire TV is on a blazing growth trail - and we are looking for Senior Manager/ Principal PM in Sunnyvale CA, Arlington, VA, or Seattle WA to help drive next generation devices for Fire TV.
In this role, you will adopt a GM mindset to think around corners to help develop the business strategy and product vision. You will make high judgment decisions, present persuasive cases to executive leadership and have enduring impact on the future of Fire TV. Your team will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of HW, OS and software engineering, user experience, finance, marketing, customer service, and Amazon leadership.
You will hire, structure and inspire a high performing global team and enable a future generation of product and technical leaders. Your team will solve high ambiguity problems, own new major strategic initiatives and operational excellence. You will bring best practices to the team, and mentor and develop others to deliver at their best. You will have visibility at the highest levels of Amazon's leadership team, and work on our most strategic future initiatives. Finally your team will ship - to millions of users at a scale that only Fire TV can enable.
This role is a good fit for someone creative, who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in consumer technology products, connected devices, and a real passion for TV and mobile video entertainment.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience in consumer electronics with high degrees of technical complexity and hardware/software integration.
• Familiarity with hardware product development and launch, combining HW/SW/Services at scale
• Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define a winning business strategy and product road map, and execute complex product development cycles.
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in inventing innovative and user-friendly products.
• Executive presence to influence teams and leaders at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Be a player-coach responsible for hiring, work structuring, motivating and driving superior team performance.
• Identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and/or technical goals
• Operate with influence across a wide variety of technical, partner and commercial teams.
Back to top