Senior Manager/Principal Product Manager, Fire TV
- Sunnyvale, CA
Fire TV is on a blazing growth trail - and we are looking for a Senior Manager /Principal PM in Sunnyvale CA, Arlington, VA, or Seattle WA to help drive on-device software across the portfolio.
In this role, you will 'think around corners' to help develop the business strategy and product vision. You will make high judgment decisions, present persuasive cases to executive leadership and have enduring impact on the future of Fire TV. Your team will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of OS and software engineering, user experience, marketing, customer service, and Amazon leadership.
You will hire, structure and inspire a high performing global team and enable a future generation of product leaders. Your team will solve high ambiguity problems, own new major strategic initiatives while driving operational excellence. You will bring best practices to the team, and mentor and develop others to deliver at their best.
This role is a good fit for someone creative, who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in consumer technology products, connected devices, and a real passion for TV and mobile video entertainment.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- 8+ years of work experience in consumer electronics product management and embedded software.
- Experience in operating systems and hardware/software integration.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, ambiguous work environment intersecting cross functional teams.
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing product management team.
- Experience handling multiple products simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define a winning business strategy and product road map, and execute complex development cycles.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in inventing innovative and user-friendly products.
- Familiarity with device software, operating systems, silicon and other foundational blocks of the stack.
- Experience driving products combining HW/SW/Services at scale
- At your best in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Data driven with a high attention to detail.
- Experience with both building products as an individual contributor and coaching others as a mentor/team leader
- Executive presence to influence teams and leaders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Back to top