Senior Manager, Security Programs EMEA
- Sunnyvale, CA
The EMEA Security & Loss Prevention team is looking for an expert Sr Manager Security Programs to lead a multi-disciplined security team of technical and non-technical experts. This team manages the underlying security programs and processes for the effective implementation of personnel security, physical security systems, education, awareness and training, information assurance, and program security. This position will have high visibility at the most senior levels of the businesses supported.
The position supervises a team that implements physical security solutions and means and equipment that are risk based, cost effective and operationally acceptable to enable the prevention, intervention and investigation of security incidents, minimize losses, and mitigate risks to support the Security & LP teams within operational sites.
The role works cooperatively with the Global Security Office and other support functions leadership to define targets and priorities geared towards developing and implementing cost effective means and equipment solutions. The position leads the program and project management direction to effectively develop and implement all physical security initiatives, provides expertise and advice for physical security technology, and process development and deployment to support mitigation of shrinkage and loss and effective incidents' investigations.
Ensures all means and equipment programs and initiatives are based on threat and risk management principles and are dealing with relevant and prioritized risks.
Coordinates the function performance measurement by setting targets, indicators and measures to ensure cost- effective and efficient implementation of programs and projects.
Ensures that all projects and initiatives are planned and implemented to meet all relevant regulatory, legal and labor requirements and obligations
Supervises appropriate budgeting and allocations for cost effective security projects and solutions - ensures optimal usage of resources and implements solutions to support site S&LP operations, and activities to ensure the protection of physical and non IT information assets
Owns the development and deployment of cost effective and innovative S&LP technology solutions in compliance with GSO standards and guidelines to mitigate specific threats and prioritized and relevant risks
Accountable for the application of procedures as well as technical and physical security means and equipment to mitigate risks associated with the use of information resources in Amazon operations, processes and supply chains. Supports the preservation of the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information.
Owns the relationship with multiple Directors & Regional Leadership Teams, Establishes and maintains cross European Network, Develops relationships with private S&LP industry organizations and associations to support the company's needs and interests, and Develops relationships with S&LP organizations of customers, vendors, partners and stakeholder to ensure cross organizational coordination, collaboration and alignment of needs, requirements and shared interests
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Technology, Security.
• ASIS CPP &/or ASIS PSP, CSyP
• Project Management - PMP, Scrum
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in the security field
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as a security program manager
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in means & equipment security security domain
• Results oriented leader that possesses good influencing skill and is comfortable working in a ever-growing and multi-tasking environment, with proven ability to develop and manage functional team and coordinate budget.
• Comfortable at being a hands-on supervisor that actively acquires familiarity with teams strengths and service model so they can capitalize on the teams strengths and ensure it effectively uses established and innovative technology, software, processes, critical information and data as well as the equipment and tools required for growth in area of responsibility.
• Awareness of and ability to demonstrate experience with implementation of best practices related to the utilization of physical security systems,
• Master's degree or equivalent in physical security technology
• CISSP, CISMP
• Prior experience in leadership concentrated on information security
• Substantive experience in physical security countermeasures and technology
• Ownership and program management of automation and technology implementation
• Proven leadership skills and good business understanding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple complex priorities in a ever-growing environment
• Great customer relationship skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Back to top