Senior manager, program management
- Shanghai, China
Global Selling Business Program Manager leader
Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or "Selling on Amazon" business exists in 14 countries. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Our vision is to offer customers Earth's largest selection.
The China global selling new seller recruit team aim to deliver on this vision by identifying massive China Sellers, bring their product selection to Amazon's global marketplaces, and drive seller success in WW platform. The role we are hiring is the business operations manager in global selling organization, who will be in charge of operation and program management for global selling New Seller recruitment organization. This unique role requires one to have a hybrid of sales operation and business program management mindset and capability. You will lead a team of sales operations managers and program managers that works with internal teams, and derive initiatives for seller experience improvement, seller success acceleration, as well as operation excellence. Your team will perform deep dives to derive analytical insights on success drivers and blockers, on both Seller as well as AM behavior, and share data driven insights with stakeholders from both China and international teams. Develop CN business plans to drive Seller Cold Start, AM efficiency improvement and Seller Experience improvement. You will be working with mostly but not limited to China Account Manager team, PMO team, Marketplace partners, and global central functions. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong analytical skills, program management skills, communication skills, along with an intense customer obsession. You will be expected to be innovative, yet strong in execution. If you are passionate on working in a fast paced innovative environment, willing to take challenges, make history and have fun, please apply to the position now!
Your daily work includes but not limited to following scope:
- Own and Develop New Seller recruiting/success strategy and landing the execution plan within New Seller Recruitment Organization, collaborate with internal partner teams such as Marketing, tech, and central PM teams, and external stakeholders such as global product team, marketplace teams, for initiative and driving Seller success.
- Monitors Seller registration to onboarding experience and efficiency, share goal with global and local PMO teams on driving the experience and throughput experience
- Building, Monitoring, Creating operational processes, mechanism that supports global selling new seller recruitment and seller success.
- Partner with CN operations team to land operational process that benefit for AM team's efficiency improvement, process adherence, and etc.
- Partner with Central Global team to influence for changes that improves operational efficiency and resources allocation strategy, landing global initiative to local operational process and etc.
- Drive regular business review with stakeholder, contribute to strategy planning
- Develop your team member, motivate and coach them to ensure their growth with the company
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- minimum 10 years' experience working in sales, account management, sales excellence, operation, or business program management role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in Chinese, and English
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated track record to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
- A track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Genuine and intense customer focus
- Excel proficiency is preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging, yet innovative environment
- Fun to work!
- Experience with e-commerce
- International MP experience
- Vendor management experience
Back to top