The Access Points team at Amazon creates, owns and operates a global network of highly convenient alternative delivery and returns locations including Amazon Lockers, Pickup Points and Apartment Lockers. The Access Points network provides every customer in every geography a safe, reliable, pickup and returns experience conveniently close to where they live or work. We measure our impact in transportation savings, revenue, and downstream customer acquisition / engagement /purchasing with Amazon.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, entrepreneurial product leader with a strong delivery record to own the CARE (Customer Acquisition Retention and Engagement) charter for Access Points, leading a team of experienced product managers. This is a strategic leadership role to define and deliver our product and technical roadmap to enable customers to find and use Access Points when and where they need it. The leader in this role will partner with senior leadership across Amazon retail teams to define the pickup and return experience, drive strategic high judgment decisions, influencing senior leaders and deliver an ambitious multi-year roadmap.
The right candidate for this role would have a strong track record of shipping products with significant customer impact and a proven ability to hire key product talent and nurture and grow them. You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and are an inventor at heart with a passion for technology. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You leverage mental models and data-driven decision making and can effectively communicate verbally, and in writing, with leaders of all levels.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, economics, mathematics, or a similar technical or quantitative field.
• 10+ years of experience in product management that includes building and launching technology-based products.
• 6+ years leading product organizations.
• Experience with end to end product delivery.
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product.
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
• Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
• MBA or Master's Degree in a related field
• Past experience in a high performance start-up or incubation effort within a larger company is highly valued
• Experience and working with global teams and diverse partners is a big plus
• Experience working with e-commerce or logistics products with in the retail world
• Evident communication and people skills and a readily accessible sense of humor
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.