Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to impact Amazon's workplace, employee experience and drive growth? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions?
As a Sr. Manager, PMT you are expected to excel when faced with ambiguity. You will own setting and delivering the technical roadmap to support Amazon's global real estate and lease technology domains.. In this role you will have to liaison with real estate and lease administration leaders, engineering teams, UX designers, and other stakeholder groups needed to deliver your roadmap. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future. You will define the roadmap for lease and real estate technology around the world. You need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-changing environment, invent and simplify, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
You will be the right Manager if you are:
- A Designer - You take a vision and figure out how to deliver against it -- delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
- A Customer-Obsessed Leader You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
- A Problem Solver Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
- A Results-Oriented Leader You're focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Self-Motivated You take initiative and don't wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. You manage your direct reports with a high degree of autonomy. Like a start-up pro, you're prepared to wear many hats.
- Take Calculated Risks You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience leading technology efforts and teams in the commerical real estate and lease technology areas
• Experience with business systems (workforce management, scheduling, workflow systems, performance management, etc)
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.