Senior Manager, Product and Customer Insights
- Tempe, AZ
Amazon is looking for a bold, talented and dynamic leader to be our Senior Manager, Customer Experience Strategy based in Bangalore, India. As a Senior Manager, you will lead a team focused on improving Amazon's end-to-end consumer, seller customer experience across Amazon businesses in India. You and your team will focus on analyzing, evaluating and surfacing opportunities to senior leadership to help Amazon continually raise the bar and help achieve our vision: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. You will drive and be responsible for the strategic vision for the team while also be able to challenge the status quo and roll-up your sleeves.
In this role, you will interact with our global teams and leaders. You will have the ability to work with and influence Amazon's senior management in a global setting and drive change across Amazon. You will play an important role in Amazon's mission to be the place where customers can find and discover anything they want to buy on Earth.
The scope for this senior leader includes the following:
• Set direction for the team and ensure this aligns with WW team goals
• Lead team of Product Managers, who own and drive end-to-end programs, and deliver against a high-reaching roadmap
• Provide leadership support on document creation and findings communications
• Foster a team culture of experimentation and innovation
• Build and motivate a diverse team with different levels of experience and develop employees into high performing leaders for Amazon.
• Partner with colleagues across the globe to identify areas for collaboration and best practices.
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement for our global team.
Deliver Project Roadmap:
• Lead a team of Product Managers and Analysts to deliver projects focused on Amazon's end-to-end customer experience; projects cover multiple product lines (e.g. media, consumer electronics, apparel etc.), departments (Retail, Operations), and Amazon geographies.
• Your team will own all project scoping, analysis design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and results presentation.
• Surface actionable findings and influence business decisions always acting as an advocate for customers; drive customer experience improvements across Amazon.
• Partner with senior business and technology leaders across the company in India for developing project roadmaps, setting priorities, challenging the status quo and driving actions.
• Align project scope with local and international business leaders to ensure strategic objectives are met.
• Provide expertise and consult senior managers across the business to drive the short-term and long-term change
The right candidate will:
• Be excited about leading a team, coaching and developing
• Be eager to solve complex, ambiguous and strategic questions in a rapidly changing environment
• Have excellent business judgment to define priorities, goals and business requirements that are critical
• Be an independent thinker and possess flexibility to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
• Be decisive, confident, and able to influence others
• Have a strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
• Be successful in establishing rapport and trust with senior leaders across multiple business teams
Min. 12 years of experience, or master's degree and 10 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) is preferred
• Experience in an international work environment in areas such as management consulting, product management, internet, technology, retail, consumer goods or research firms.
• Demonstrated history in leadership roles with direct management of a team(s), with a track record of developing and promoting direct reports
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
• Communication skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) a plus
Back to top