Senior Manager, Partner Training - LATAM
- São Paulo, Brazil
Please submit your resume in English
This position can be based in any LATAM Country.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and dedicated people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we'd like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Mgr, Partner Training - Latin America.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the training and enablement of AWS Partner Network (APN) which is the global partner program for AWS. It is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, professional services, marketing, and GTM support.
• Manage a team of Partner Enablement Managers, Trainers, Program Manager, and Ops Specialists
• Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organization and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner managers in the region
• Roll out, execute & host partner training programs in Latin America
• Comprehensive knowledge on Partner training programs, T&C training offerings, course roadmap, funding programs, Partner programs, and course objective/overview to be a trusted advisor
• Engage APN channel partners, and executives, to understand patterns in their knowledge gaps and provide thought leadership for proposed programs and curriculum
• Expertise in data to provide analytics in making business decisions and coordinate schedules for ILT events, manage event planning, working closely with partner team
• Demonstrate understanding of cloud technologies and distributed computing at a high level and relate back to curriculum
• Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
• Analytical bent of mind to understand key trends in the region across the APN channel partner community, and working with the partner leaders in the region to establish programs, curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue
• Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
• Drive awareness of new or updated Partner training information for internal Partner facing teams and AWS Partner community through established platforms
• Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and demonstrate ability to initiate new programs, obtain senior management buy-in and support.
• Playing a strategic role in the growth of Partner training in Latin America through think big ideas, earn trust, deliver results, key stakeholder conversations, and positioning of value proposition
• Contribute to the increase the number of AWS certified and accredited partner individuals, individuals trained, and deliver against goals
• Ability to effectively work in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
• Ability to travel regularly to support training and events (~30%)
• Relevant experience in learning and development or enablement-related roles
• Recent experience (last 7 years) in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
• Relevant experience with cloud technologies and distributed computing at a high level and relating back to curriculum
• Comprehensive knowledge on data to provide analytics in making business decisions
• Relevant experience with comprehensive business management skills across multiple projects and goals
• Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese, English and Spanish.
• Experience in sales enablement or organizational coaching.
• Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools.
• Experience with Partner and customer sales
• Experience in Partner or Channel enablement
• Experience in Tableau and Business Intelligence
• Technical background preferably in computer science, computer or electrical engineering
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top