Amazon's Employee Services (ES) Lifecycle (LC) team is looking for an exceptionally motivated, talented and experienced Senior leader with a strong customer obsession to lead the charter for the Operational Excellence (OEX) team. In this role, you will responsible for continuous improvement of all our core processes and driving employee experience improvements. It is critical to Amazon's on-going success that we provide the highest service to our employees. As the Leader for the ES OEX function, you will work closely with the regional and global leaders to play a key role in improving the operational performance and employee experience. Additionally, the role requires you to be a visionary leader with strong people management skills, senior stakeholder relationship skills, and proven organizational abilities.
• Create a strategic roadmap for continuous improvement, quality processes, reporting, and metrics and partner with service owners and delivery teams driving world class operations to help enhance quality and customer experience.
• Lead a global OEX team as manager of managers, to support employee life cycle team in world class delivery, as the team helps Amazon scale in current and new business growth areas.
• Create strategies and initiatives that will lead an organization of close-knit OEX Managers that are incredibly data driven, quality obsessed, and highly collaborative.
• Drive continuous improvement programs that set the standard for continuous improvement across operations teams, drive automation efforts across various programs that become Amazon best practices.
• Break things to see how they work, improve on what works, discard what doesn't, and learn from both. We do all of this using data driven approaches that measure continuous improvement, quality of our services, processes and tools that enforce automation.
• Establish quality standards by role, region and vertical. Engage Data Insights and analytics to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
• Demonstrating strong process and solution knowledge, understanding of process/lifecycle scenario, understanding constraints in implementation and technology
• Experience in building continuous improvement metrics and effectively engaging with stake holders to set and drive quality goals.
• Sift through competing priorities and complex requirements to clarify and solidify the continuous improvement roadmap, collaborate with process owners, technology, delivery teams and partners to bring the roadmap to fruition, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the portfolio.
• Drive regional process optimization to fully exploit the technology and non-technology solutions while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
#EmployeeServices #AmazonJourney #AmazonianExperience #LifecycleServices
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 7+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 7+ years of experience in program or project management
• 7+ years of experience managing teams
• 7+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Advanced degree in a quantitative field or MBA.
• Experience working with geographical diverse teams is a plus.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
• Six Sigma Black Belt / Mast Black Belt Certification
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative solutions for complex customer/employee problems
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
• Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define the right business strategy and develop the product roadmap to deliver it
• Demonstrated expertise in managing delivery in multi-channel global support organizations.
• Experience working with and influencing senior level stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills English - ability to interface with management and peers, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
• Experience managing medium or large teams, with success developing strong performers and experience coaching and growing team members
• Experience developing, improving and implementing processes and providing support for quality processes/ solutions in large-scale, complex environments.
• Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings. Able to analyze the root causes and efficiently eliminate the problem.
• Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through.
• Strategic orientation, able to work with sophisticated analysis, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a complex business environment.
• Proven ability to deliver results in highly complex and ambiguous working environment.
• Successful record of building, improving and running quality/operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.