Senior Manager, Mobile Marketing
Audible is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to drive its mobile acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies and launch new marketing programs while working with cross functional teams – product, UX, and technology. As part of the Performance Marketing Team, you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile customers. Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of acquisition initiatives for the Audible app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics.
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, and design teams within Audible to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other cross Audible (and Amazon) mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Audible vision in the mobile space.
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing, conversion, and testing.
- Experience working with product and technical teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven relevant work experience in mobile marketing.
- Firm understanding of mobile measurement partners.
- Track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Familiarity with membership marketing and business dynamics.
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world's largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We're an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top