Senior Manager, Marketing Intelligence
The Marketing Intelligence team is advocate of numbers-based decision making, working closely with marketing teams and senior leadership. The team applies state-of-the-art quantitative methods to convert data into actionable insights and meaningful recommendations that help our business partners to make the right strategic decisions and optimize marketing activities and budget allocation.
You are curious, creative and proactive in identifying opportunities and asking big questions. As a part of our customer-obsessed organization, you have a point of view, and are unafraid to challenge the status quo. You have the analytical skills and business understanding to serve as trusted quantitative advisor to our marketing stakeholders.
- You work closely with business stakeholders and Finance teams around the globe to define how we measure success across business functions.
- You dive into different business areas - such as brand marketing, CRM, or Audible on Alexa, acquire deep business understanding and help teams to define the right set of KPIs to drive strategy and long-term success.
- You will define reporting needs to measure performance against our strategic goals and provide information to the BI Infrastructure team to help implementing a holistic reporting infrastructure.
- You will work with marketing teams around the globe to improve our planning and forecasting approach to achieve highest prediction quality for marketing performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in an ecommerce, business intelligence or consulting environment
- You are a highly analytical mind with a strong business understanding
- You possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- You are a self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction, and you enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals
- MBA preferred
- Working understanding of SQL, BI software (Microstrategy, Tableau) as well as statistical packages (R, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and instrumentation, tracking data, and report building
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world's largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We're an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top