Senior Manager, Marketing Intelligence
The Marketing Intelligence team is advocate of numbers-based decision making, working closely with marketing teams and senior leadership. The team applies state-of-the-art quantitative methods to convert data into actionable insights and meaningful recommendations that help our business partners to make the right strategic decisions and optimize marketing activities and budget allocation.
You are curious, creative and proactive in identifying opportunities and asking big questions. As a part of our customer-obsessed organization, you have a point of view, and are unafraid to challenge the status quo. You have the analytical skills and business understanding to serve as trusted quantitative advisor to our marketing stakeholders.
- You work closely with our Marketing teams in Seattle and Newark and support the teams with insights on performance drivers and opportunities.
- You put yourself into the customer shoes, seeking to understand customer profiles and their needs in order to inform messaging, targeting and our offer strategy.
- You create business cases to drive new opportunities and cooperations.
- You translate findings into recommendations and support our stakeholders in decision making.
- You cooperate with our Data Science team to create and test predictive models to target the right customers with the right message at the right time.
- You are Audible's first point of contact for our senior analytics partners in the Amazon universe and partner with them to define data sharing practices and to enable learning across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a ecommerce, business intelligence or consulting environment
- Ability to travel
- You are a highly analytical mind with a strong business understanding
- You possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- You are a self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction, and you enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals
- Working understanding of SQL, BI software (Microstrategy, Tableau) as well as statistical packages (R, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and instrumentation, tracking data, and report building
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world's largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We're an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top