At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a talented Senior Manager to lead a team of Marketing Managers in growing the footprint of a new scale program in Europe. The program gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a successful package delivery business with low start-up costs and access to Amazon's technology and logistics experience.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy across Europe in order to generate mass awareness and lead conversion into the program. The role is broad in scope covering responsibility for marketing mix choices (channels and investment levels), marketing budget ownership and spend optimization, media agency relationship management, and strategic brand building campaigns. This individual will have a track record of success in marketing strategy and execution, agency management, as well as a background in lead generation and nurture programs. This individual will also have experience managing internal stakeholders, project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit.
The location of this role is flexible across the UK (London) and our Germany (Berlin and Munich) corporate offices.
• Guide a high performing team to drive program awareness through innovative and effective marketing programs, including online/offline marketing campaigns, events and tradeshows, webinars, etc.
• Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering market and customer data and insights to inform acquisition marketing strategies across Europe
• Implement plans through project management leadership across a wide range of stakeholders, leveraging existing materials, campaigns and resources or inventing new ways to generate leads
• Lead Business Analyst to deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities
• Manage and provide leadership to a team of 8 Managers and Senior Managers in roles ranging from EU Content Creation to in-market Campaign Execution.
• A completed Bachelor's degree
• Proven experience in marketing (client or agency side)
• Knowledge of market research practices and techniques with proven experience in developing market strategies
• Experience developing and implementing on budget integrated marketing campaigns leveraging above the line and below the line activations
• Experience implementing social media and digital campaigns
• Project management skills and experience running large scope projects with cross-functional teams
• Team leadership experience
• MS Office
• Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.