Senior Manager Amazon Transportation
Amazon's Linehaul Strategic Initiatives team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated leader to drive large scale product, program, and technical initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a huge growth area for Amazon.
An ideal candidate has an extensive background in product, program, and technical leadership for large scale strategic initiatives. S/he has the ability to lead a team, create product/program visions, drive requirements documentation, manage complex multi tech/ops/business org opportunities, drive execution of programs/products, pull and analyze data with ease, drive process improvements, and standardize/create scalable processes leveraging technology. This job will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with Business, Operations, and tech stakeholders, while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist. The successful candidate will be proficient at solving complex logistics challenges and possess a bias to get things done and deliver results.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, MBA, or similar field from an accredited university OR 2+ years of Amazon experience
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with worldwide small package and/or truckload transportation industry
- Experience designing software auditing systems, implementing new software systems and integration testing.
- Completed Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research, MBA or similar field from an accredited university
- Project/product management experience that shows how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Consulting experience in ERP implementations
- Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing Experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top