Senior Manager, Account Management - Amazon Vendor Services (RBSNT)
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon Retail Business Services (RBS) organization is seeking a Senior Manager, Account Management to help shape the future of the Pan EU Amazon Vendor Services program. The role leads a team of Account Managers responsible for managing business growth for some of the most influential Selling Partners (vendors and sellers) on Amazon, ensuring Selling Partner satisfaction with the program through a high level of service and delivery on business growth drivers. In this role, you will manage strategic joint business plans for Selling Partners across your team by collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising, and business metric improvement opportunities.
As a Senior Manager, Account Management you will be directly accountable for all business objectives of your team. Your North Star goal would be selling partner experience and business value generation. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities directly and with partners, monitor deployment of projects, and engage global resources. You'll drive the creation and execution of strategies to improve your book of business, and deliver best in class team engagement and people development plans. You'll lead a team of managers, some of whom also manage managers, with all of whom are responsible for coaching and mentoring the team. The ideal candidate is a rapid self-starter who possesses a strong account management background, demonstrated experience creating and maintaining business partner relationships, and a good understanding of vendor management KPIs/business growth levers. They have a passion for people leadership and are at their best when they're building, developing and managing high-performing teams. In addition to working with business partners, you will be working with cross-functional teams both internal to RBS and external Amazon teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sr. Managers, Account Management are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience through the program. The key responsibilities are as follows:
Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
• Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience, in collaboration with other Amazon programs and teams.
• Manage end to end goal setting for team to align with organizational goals.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
• Build strong relationships with Selling Partners across the portfolio; proactively build joint business plan action items and act as a point of escalation for outstanding issues, questions, and concerns.
• Manage Selling Partner needs and monitor complexity through efficient resource allocation of Account Managers.
• Monitor Selling Partner satisfaction survey results to analyze both positive and negative feedback trends. Establish improvement plans and mange expectations with Account Managers as appropriate.
• Collaborate with other internal departments to support the improvement of tools and processes to enhance the Selling Partner experience and drive productivity for Account Managers.
• Identify, quantify, and define feature enhancements and new products to improve our service offerings based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
• Lead an extended team of Managers and Account Managers, prioritizing strategic initiatives and escalation support as needed.
• Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Selling Partners in an ever-changing business environment. Contribute to and lead strategic plans and documents for the organization.
• Partner with external teams including Category Management, Finance, Global Account Management, and Central Support teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth.
• Lead recruiting and hiring efforts across direct team and broader organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or Engineering.
• 8+ years of relevant professional experience with a focus in category management, relationship management, business improvement, consulting, sales, or operations management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Demonstrated success managing through a team of managers, with a track record of developing a high performing team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
• Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
• 12+ years of relevant professional experience with a focus in category management, relationship management, business improvement, consulting, sales, or operations management.
• Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• E-Commerce experience preferred
• Success managing dynamic account portfolios
• Program management experience
Back to top