Senior Learning Business Partner
- Seattle, WA
Are you an HR leader that is passionate about working with data and analytics? Do you thrive on demonstrating 'bottom line' business impact of your work? Do you want to be the Sr. Talent Development & Learning Business Partner to some of the best minds in the corporate world who are developing products and solutions that are changing the world?
Operations Talent Development (OTD) is transforming the way we do development. We work backward from business & talent development needs through deep dives and critical analysis of our ' supply chain' and movements. The Sr. Talent Development & Learning Business Partner will support development across multiple Worldwide Operations functions from frontline employees to leaders of leaders.
The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment and has a passion for partnering with business leaders to deliver impactful and innovative solutions. This individual will be skilled in driving business transformations, designing Development practices, is strong in influencing and mentoring others and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees. We need a Development thought leader who can balance the need to be a strategic, data driven business partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude. Experience in a high growth organization is a plus as is a leadership role in a multinational organization.
• Dive deep into role and job level learning needs with leadership teams.
• Dive deep into the talent supply chain, including identifying transitional development paths for critical roles.
• Partner with relevant teams to identify and/or create new solutions when there are no known solutions that address needs, and based on business priorities.
• Close talent gaps; launch and drive adoption of scalable solutions that address talent development needs.
• Dive deep into participant behavior at role and job level (e.g. who is/isn't engaging and why, provide trends) through 1:1s with leadership team, employee roundtables, etc. Drive program adoption and engagement through action plan based on the data & insights you collect.
• Build relationships and engage with leadership teams, HR, talent development champions and central teams to drive program adoption and engagement.
• Use Science & Technology to Invent.
• A completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Proven experience in HR/ development
• Demonstrable experience in a leadership role
• Experience formulating and implementing training/performance improvement strategies, technologies, methodologies, and procedures for standardization and delivery throughout the organization
• Project-management experience in a matrix organization
• Experience with Human Performance Improvement and knowledge management
• Experience partnering with and presenting to executives, business leaders and stakeholders
• Master/PH.D in Education, Research, and/or Data Sciences
• Qualified/certified in a variety of psychometric instruments
• Experience with Experimental Design & Research
• Proven ability to negotiate agreement and build effective teams
• Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and competing priorities
• Proven ability to actively use business metrics, metrics, and training data to track, trend, and manage impact of training efforts
• Strong , interpersonal and communication skills
• A strong focus on internal customers' needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment in training
• Experience creating e-learning content using tools such as Storyline, Camtasia, Animation Software and the Adobe Creative Cloud
Amazon does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top