Senior Leader, Sales & Biz Dev
- Arlington, VA
Amazon's fast growing Seller Recruitment and Development organization is looking for an experienced Sales and Biz Dev leader to manage a team that drives growth within key Amazon product groups such as Home, Furniture, Toys, Pets, etc.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Sales and Biz Dev professionals that negotiates, develops and supports growth of selling partners. In this role, you will be a true entrepreneur and manage all aspects of your business on a daily basis.
You will also work cross functionally to provide detailed business requirements to product and technology teams to launch new tools and programs to enhance Selling Partners' performance.
This role is for ambitious candidates who are passionate about e-commerce in general and seller recruitment and development in particular. The ideal candidates have a history of achieving goals and managing high-performance teams. Successful hires are strong analytical thinkers and problem solvers who thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments. They are strong communicators, and effective listeners who are able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities.
• BA/BS degree
• 7+ years sales experience in Sales, Business Development, Vendor Management, Account Management
• Proven track record of presenting to/negotiating with executives (both internal/external)
• Team management (hiring, developing)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries experience.
• Experience working with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
Back to top