Senior Instock Manager, Amazon Turkey
- Istanbul, Turkey
Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in Europe, Japan, Singapore, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites.
Amazon Turkey is looking for an experienced results-oriented professional for Supply Chain and Instock who thrives on solving complex problems to support the development and execution of a country-level Inventory and Supply Chain strategy across multiple product categories with the help of constantly-developing AI tools, in an effort to better serve our Turkish customers. This professional must work closely with other stakeholders to meet the challenges of a highly deadline-driven environment and will work closely with our technology teams to merge Amazon systems with Supply Chain principles.
Successful candidates will have a strong professional pedigree who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. You should have a strong customer-obsession with a self-starter spirit, ability to dive deep, strong data/analytical skills and experience working in a cross-functional team. This role will require close collaboration externally with vendors and internally with Retail Category Leaders, Finance, Technical and Operations teams.
The position is based in Istanbul.
• Be a core part of the Instock function carrying out country level demand planning, ordering and capacity management.
• Influence Tech and Operations teams in building support and resources for projects and initiatives to automate inventory management processes, act as local product manager to implement global automation & Artificial Intelligence tools in Turkey.
• Create scalable Instock systems/processes by working with Tech and Product teams, vendor operations, and vendor management.
• Track key customer experience metrics and drive improvements across them by building actionable plans.
• Work with leadership on project selection, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy.
• Guide Retail business teams in their ability to develop and execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase quality, inventory accuracy and service.
All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in retail, management consulting, M&A, product management, forecasting, planning or inventory management
• University degree required ideally in an analytical discipline (Work experience in building or implementing processes or Artificial Intelligence tools is a plus)
• Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed and decisiveness to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly analytical skill set with aptitude for figures, experience working in large data sets, and data-driven argumentation, very good Excel Skills are a must (SQL a plus).
• An effective communicator, both verbal and written, in working with Amazon's vendors and with internal colleagues and teams.
• Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
• Must show ability to champion change and drive for improvements.
• Ability to manage a large group of external and internal stakeholders.
• Master's or MBA Degree from a top school preferred
• Experience at a top-tier management consulting, internet or e-commerce company, or investment bank
• Turkish language skills
Back to top