Senior HR Manager
- Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Sr. HR Manager to drive the development and implementation of the HR Strategy in support of our Amazon Logistics/Last Mile organization across a defined geographical area. This position reporting to the country Sr Manager, HR will partner with various senior leaders along with their respective leadership teams to drive employee engagement and manage change. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into a HR agenda that supports the business. The Sr. Manager will assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
We are looking for Human Resource professionals who have excellent communication, coaching, planning/project management and influencing skills to effectively interface with employees at all levels as well as the proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
• 10 + years' experience of operating at a senior HR level with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a multi-site, high volume, fast-paced, customer focused, hands-on environment
• University degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
• Fluency in spoken and written German and English
• Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels including shop floor employees
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employee and ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Experience managing and developing a team
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and drive appropriate solutions
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
• You will have a strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables.
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Masters Degree in HR or MBA preferred
• Strong Project/Program Management Skills
• Ability to work independently as well as manage HR teams remotely
• Ability to work well across different functions and locations
• Team building and team development capabilities
Back to top