Senior HR Business Partner
- Beijing, China
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be intimately involved in growing our business by leading and supporting new building growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who will enable this growth through implementation and support of our last mile. Key to this mission is strategic, large-scale project management initiatives that will allow us to scale our organization for the future in a dramatic way. This role is both a strategic and hands-on leadership and will support in the opening of new site locations and AZML expansion by developing standard processes, and tools.
• Develop and drive critical people initiatives, large projects and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support.
• Builds cross-functional partnerships - works closely with Regional Operations leaders, new site leadership teams, and other departments such as Recruiting, PR, Real Estate, Finance, Legal, Payroll and HRS to achieve objectives.
• Facilitates strategic project governance and communication to stakeholders and leads project status meetings.
• Partner to identify best practices to be leveraged across the network and define key performance indicators for successful expansion
• Partners with key internal stakeholders to ensure deployment of HR tools and processes on time for site launch and expansions.
• Serves as Amazon cultural ambassador to site leadership team, employment base and local community: exhibits leadership principles and core values and infuses into local site culture
• Serves as escalation point for any HR related new site issues.
• Mentors and develops strong partnerships with the launch teams and new site HR teams: ensures they are prepared to successfully deliver on-going HR support at their locations.
• Encourages a culture of efficiency, innovation, and customer service.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree.
• Sound experience in HR in an operations environment. Experience in improvement of HR KPIs (absenteeism, attrition, payroll defects, compliance rate etc.).
• Knowledge of Italian Labor law, disciplinary management and dismissal procedures.
• Experience in project management and facilitation of process improvement initiatives with a thematic focus on either of the following areas: Continuous Process Improvement, HR Technology/Systems implementation, Workforce Flexibility/Workforce Planning
• Knowledge and application of relevant project and change management methodologies, as well as Lean Six Sigma.
• Advanced Excel and numerical skills, being able to work with large datasets, extract relevant metrics and to evaluate and analyze data succinctly
• Verbal and written fluency both in English and Italian.
• Ability to travel 30-50% of working time is required.
• Self-starter, strong drive, problem solving, bias for action and result oriented with the ability and confidence to create structure in an ambiguous environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a matrix organization
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations - ability to serve multiple customers (employees, managers, HR).
• Strategic view - ability to perform cost benefit analyses, accurately assess risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and evaluate the implications in a complex business environment.
• Experience identifying and resolving issues independently - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
• Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority.
• Ability to dive deep and develop innovative ideas for process challenges.
Back to top