Senior Global Solutions Architect- Consumer Packaged Goods
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an Executive Builder for our solution architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy, senior level relationships and deep dive on architectural patterns with global enterprise customers.
The Global Accounts Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers. You will dive deep on customer business problems and use cases, and architect solutions leveraging the breadth of the AWS platform and partner solutions. You should have a builder profile, and create architectural recommendations coming from a depth of experience.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with enterprise customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Must be open to travel at least 50% including international.
• 7+ year's design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• 5+ years' experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
• Technical degree
• Experience collaborating with the sales team to drive customer satisfaction, exceed customer expectations, create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS and exceed revenue goals
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
• Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience would be preferred
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top