Senior Front-end Software Developer
- Seattle, WA
Help us build a green-field React application and enable a unique experience for all of Amazon's customer service needs. Amazon.com is broadly recognized as #1 in Customer Service in the US and abroad. At Amazon we drive innovation and customer obsession into everything we do, and this is especially true in the Customer Engagement Technology (CET) department. We own the technology to support and enhance our Customer Service Operations network through our CRM, secure operating system, and client applications.
We are looking for progressive-web app (PWA) artists who know how to set application experience standards, extract and create the best middleware libraries (logging, error reporting, authentication), and build the tooling for hundreds of development teams across Amazon. You will join the team that creates the bar for multiple new web products impacting millions of customers and thousands of Amazon developers.
• Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• 2+ years professional experience in full-stack development or web-development
• Master's Degree or Ph.D in Computer Science or related field
• Possess a mastery of areas in Accessibility, System Design and API development, Secure isolation of web applications, Micro-service architectures
• Candidate has good written and oral communication skills, is a fast learner, and has the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top