Senior Front End Engineer, AWS Marketplace
AWS Marketplace Team is in need of a Sr. Web Developer who loves hands on work, to help us build scalable front-end customer experience features. We're looking for someone with unparalleled knowledge in current web development technologies who can thrive in a heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies. You will work very closely with engineers, designers and product managers from inception through delivery on a world class application.
As a Sr. Front End Engineer on the team you will own significant portions of the product and will have significant influence on our strategy by helping define and build the next wave of product features and system architecture. The systems are complex and there are huge opportunities to work at all levels from the front end user experience, to a set of robust platform services, to kernel and system level pieces and everything in between. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and is passionate about building quality software as well as achieving operational excellence. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of success delivering new features or products. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast. He or she has strong OO design and implementation experience, good knowledge of web services and protocols (HTTP/XML/REST). Knowledge of distributed systems architectures based on SOA is also desirable, as is experience with UI development with frameworks such as AngularJS. Experience with continuous delivery, git automation and build systems are particularly valued, as is experience delivering large-scale web UIs. You will be customer centric and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and 3+ years relevant work experience (additional 4 years work experience is acceptable in place of a Bachelor's degree)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- Skilled in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS
- Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Thyme Leaf etc.),UI Test Automation frameworks,MVC frameworks, Struts or Spring desired.
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Experience with MVC frameworks, Struts or Spring desired ,AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. DOJO, JQuery, AngularJS, etc.)
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top