Senior Front End Engineer - Amazon Live
- New Delhi, India
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to build a new business from the ground up? We're a V1 startup that leverages the communication potential of interactive streaming video to create new shopping experiences for customers. This is a strategic initiative for the company with strong buy-in from top management. Our group offers a creative and fast-paced work environment where you'll invent, build, and launch scalable solutions that directly impact Amazon customers.
Our team enables influencers and brands to connect with customers in relevant and engaging ways in selling products.
We are looking for talented and creative front-end engineers who can build great experiences to our customers across multiple platforms. Along the way, you'll learn about live streaming video and advertising through the lens of a new business. You'll partner closely with Mobile Shopping, Fire TV, Twitch, and Retail Tech teams. In addition, you'll collaborate with all members of our agile team, including product management, marketing, and UX design.
Successful candidates are enthusiastic about translating high-level, ambiguous business goals into working software solutions. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment. You have well-honed, insightful architectural design instincts, and enjoy building simple and elegant systems that will scale to support millions of users.
• Experience with object-oriented design
• Master's degree in Computer Science or Math or related field with 6+ years of relevant work experience.
• Practical knowledge on front-end frameworks like React, Redux or similar.
• Familiarity on building mobile native applications
• Experience instrumenting applications with user metrics to reflect customer experience.
• Able to distill problem definitions and constraints from informal business requirements, and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
• Able to prioritize weighing customer, business and engineering needs, communicate clearly, and consistently deliver results
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top