Senior Firmware Engineer
- Austin, TX
The AWS Cloud Storage offers a complete range of hardware and software for customers to store, access, govern, and analyze their data, reducing costs, increasing agility, and accelerating innovation.
AWS Cloud Storage team is hiring senior firmware engineers with a background in NVMe memory devices to solve our customers toughest problems.
As a senior firmware engineer on the AWS Cloud Storage team, you will be a thought leader at the forefront of consumer storage and networking solutions. You should feel equally comfortable in server and embedded environments, possess a deep understanding of computer architecture, Linux OS, and programming sophisticated embedded devices.
Every day you will be working alongside brilliant engineers and leaders who obsess about performance, availability, scalability and durability of customer data, with the ambitious goal of improving AWS' industry-leading product.
Join us today and shape the future of one of AWS fastest growing products!
• B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
• 5+ years of professional engineering experience in C, C++, or Python
• 5+ years of professional engineering experience in in computer storage devices: SSD, HDD
• 5+ years of professional engineering experience in NVMe, SAS, SATA, HBA
• M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field
• Experience with network protocols: Ethernet, TCP/IP
• Experience with network interfaces: PCIe, I2C, ONFI, DDR
• Experience with file systems
• Experience with Linux kernel
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top