Do you want to be at the forefront of finance evolution? Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its its Consumer Finance Science and Analytics (CFSA) organization. Amazon continues to grow revenue at double digits, executing a simple strategy: "to be earth's most customer-centric company". Amazon Consumer operates the most complex retail networks in the world, delivering billions of packages, and continues to expand its Store footprint.
A key member of the Worldwide Consumer Financial Analytics team, the candidate will build our Analytics footprint from the ground up. We are data storytellers and strategy drivers, who identify the relevant business issues and drivers and translate the findings to action. Along the way you will work with economists, product managers, finance professionals, engineers and data scientists to build analyses and solutions at scale. The ideal candidate has an analytical mindset, strong business judgement, is comfortable working with large complex datasets, and is comfortable communicating complex concepts to a wide audience including senior leadership.
Job responsibilities could include:
• Lead several ongoing leadership reviews on growth attribution and external market analytics.
• Perform quarterly deep drive into complex topics, driving specific analysis and recommending outcomes.
• Build the strategy around KPI-driven P&Ls.
• Partner with product and science teams to identify opportunities in large spending pool, drive network optimization, and build new Retail metrics.
• Work with finance, business, science, and engineering partners to build scalable reporting, forecasting, and analytical processes.
About the Team:
CFSA is the catalyst for finance transformation by integrating data science, econometric and advanced analytics into WW Consumer Finance. We focus on empowering our analysts, increasing efficiency, moving from descriptive to predictive and prescriptive analytics, and are the connectivity tissue between finance questions and science solutions.
• BA/BS in Finance or related field
• 5+ years of finance or related analytics experience, or a master degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong Excel and SQL expertise to access and transform data into insights
• Highly analytical and detail oriented
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
• Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.